Thank you for considering volunteering for us. We rely on the help and support that our volunteers give us and we always appreciate every bit of help we get
Our current volunteering opportunities are listed below. If you fancy any of these or just want to do some general volunteering, then just email us at [email protected] with a bit about yourself and what you are interested in.
All volunteers will have autism awareness training and specific mentoring in the role taken on. Reasonable expenses are paid.
Current Volunteering Opportunities include:
- Office Admin Volunteer. We are looking for a commitment of 1 day a week based in our office in Treforest, near Cardiff.
- Researcher (online) and Data Entry onto our website to build up the resources. This can be a home based role.
- Community Market Researcher. This is working out in the community speaking to people to measure the level of awareness and understanding of autism. This will help us specifically to focus our training to create a more autism friendly society.
- Fundraiser. From Bucket Collections to Sky-Dives, we have a schedule of events throughout the year for you to get involved in.
- Personal Admin Support. A more in-depth and longer term opportunity to work directly with adults with autism and other additional needs to help them build their independence in life and business.
To apply to volunteer or just for some further information please ‘Contact Us’ for more information.