To do all the work we do, and want to do, we rely on fundraising as the main source of our revenue. This allows us to provide a number of things free of charge to the public and organisations:
1. The Autism Directory – the online directory is completely free to all users and fundraising enables us to provide ongoing research to populate the directory in areas across the UK, administer it on a daily basis and provide the technological platform that runs it.
2. The Help Hub – we also offer a telephone help line for those needing support finding the help they need. The helpline is open during normal office hours Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm.
3. TAD LIVE Autism Shows – these are annual events that provide face to face access for individuals, families and professionals to the organisations that can provide a service. The fundraising enables us to help smaller groups and individuals with autism exhibit with the other organisations that pay to attend.
There are many opportunities for you to help us fundraise, such as
– Participate in a challenge (eg Skydive) and be sponsored for it
– Organise an event in aid of us (e.g. cake sale, evening entertainment etc)
– Nominate us for your company’s Charity Of The Year scheme
If you would like to help us fundraise then please call us at the office on 01443 844764.