TAD Talks is our Speaker Training & Agency programme aimed to support adults on the autism spectrum get their voice heard via public speaking engagements.
The programme is brand new – launched at The Welsh Autism Show | Cardiff in September 2017 – and at the moment we are taking expressions of interest from those interested.
Those that register their interest will then be invited to our offices in Treforest, South Wales to discuss the programme and get a better understanding of what we can offer in terms of training in public speaking, and getting both voluntary & paid speaking engagements.
The programme aims to cover:
- Public Speaker training
- Coaching in public speaking with focus on personal & individual style
- Support with bookings for public speaking engagements – both voluntary for experience at the beginning and also paid appearances
- Coaching in building a public speaking brand image and how to sell these services
- Full support in creating and running a public speaking business
- Opportunities to work with The Autism Directory to raise awareness and acceptance in our communities
If you are interested in this programme, then please complete this short form and we will be in touch to arrange to talk on the phone and meet up.
You can also contact us on 01443 844 764 or email [email protected]