The Autism Roadshows are all about bringing the organisations that provide the services, products and resources to the autism community for face to face access in your local area. It’s great that you can find them online with The Autism Directory, however we often need to meet and chat with people to really know how they can help.
The Autism Roadshows provide:
- Annual events packed with a range of exhibitors showcasing their products and services that support the autism community, and a chance to meet with them face to face to discuss the support they can offer
- Seminars, talks and training on topics that matter to the autism community and the opportunity to ask questions
- Meet up with other visitors – those with autism, their parents, carers and professionals
- Main shows in South, North and West Wales each year
- Local autism roadshows in various towns and communities across the UK
- All shows with free entry for visitors
The Welsh Autism Shows
The larger shows are exhibitions that take place in South, North and West Wales each year and these are known as The Welsh Autism Shows. Around 50 exhibitors over one day in each location, with a timetable of seminars and training on autism related matters.
For more information on these larger shows please visit The Welsh Autism Shows website.
Local Autism Roadshows
These are more local shows in towns and communities across the UK and while we may not be in every location to start with, the plan is to increase these roadshows over the next few years. To begin with we are looking to organise The Autism Roadshows in the locations that we fundraise in, so that we can increase the support in the communities that support us. So if you live near any of the areas below then please register for information on when we will be close to you with a roadshow.
Isle of Wight
To be kept informed on dates and venues in these areas please register your details below and we will be in touch with news when we have it.