Thank you for considering volunteering for us. We rely on the help and support that our volunteers give us and we always appreciate every bit of help we get
Our current volunteering opportunities are listed below. If you fancy any of these or just want to do some general volunteering, then just fill in the form below and we will be in touch.
All volunteers will have autism awareness training and specific mentoring in the role taken on. Reasonable expenses are paid.
Current Volunteering Opportunities include:
- Office Administrator: We are looking for any regular commitment based in our office in Treforest, near Cardiff.
- Researcher (online): To research and enter data onto our website to build up the resources. This can be an office and /or home based role.
- Community Market Researcher: This is working out in the community speaking to people to measure the level of awareness and understanding of autism. This will help us specifically to focus our training to create a more autism friendly society.
- Fundraiser: From Bucket Collections to Sky-Dives, we have a schedule of events throughout the year for you to get involved in.
- Marketing and Social Media Administrator: Helping us get the word out about all the great work we do and raise our profile and brand image.
- Help Line Support: Taking calls from individuals and families looking for our help on our inbound help line. This is based at our offices in Treforest.
- Personal Admin Support: A more in-depth and longer term opportunity to work directly with adults with autism and other additional needs to help them build their independence in life and business.
- Become a Charity Ambassador: In this role you will help support your local community by developing autism understanding, awareness, acceptance and services to help make your community more accessible to those living with autism. More information on this role can be found here
To apply to volunteer or just for some further information please complete the online form below and we will be in touch.